G-Lock Safety Grid Tile Black
£3.25 + VAT
An interlocking safety grid tile used primarily as an underlay for playgrounds or where critical fall heights must meet specific requirements.
SPECIALIST PLAYGROUND AND LEISURE AREA SAFETY SURFACING
G-Lock is a interlocking safety surface designed as standard to be fire resistant and retardant. Manufactured to be sustainable and environmentally friendly from hard wearing recycled PVC.
Each interlocking mat/tile comes complete with 4 fixing pegs with the option of access ramped edges if required.
G-Lock is manufactured in the United Kingdom and is available in black and green as standard. Other colour options are also available and made to order. Please contact us with your requirements.
500mm x 500mm x 23mm
Critical Fall Height
Up to 3 meters.
The Critical Fall Height of this product will depend on the soil type, moisture content and condition of turf. It is essential to check with your installer the suitability for your application.
Oil & Chemical Resistant
- Fitness/fun trails
- Play frames
- Springers and swings
- Pathways and gateways
- Parks and play areas
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Moulded non-slip cellular structure with excellent durability, comfort and slip resistance
- Requires no special skills or tools, allowing quick and easy installation
- No base works required
- Ideal for green field sites, disappears from view once turf has grown
- Can be used on flat or sloping landscapes
- Suitable for all weather and resists wind uplift
- Wheelchair and pushchair accessible
- 10 year product guarantee
- Made from recycled materials
- Can be installed all year round
- No ongoing maintenance required
Our estimated delivery time for orders placed before 11am is 2-3 working days. Please contact us to arrange a specified date if required.